YT Downloader for XP ?

The author updates fairly regularly so keep an eye on the site for a new version. In the meantime just use the link @tekkaman provided. Just be sure your ad blocker is active otherwise you will see all kinds of nonsense.

image.png

The one I posted works. Although I always have Ublock on. I get no viruses or spyware from there.

It can download 1080p. Convert to mp3 etc.
That's what I was using before. I haven't tried using the downloader since last weekend, and... it's not working for me either.

Don’t worry it’s not the 3D YouTube program. I have the same problem, so does everyone else. It is YouTube who have made it even more difficult to download.

I suggest saving the link and maybe the developers may be able to find a solution. I have also checked on one website I use and that no longer works either. VLC Media Player also cannot download (Yes I do use all the fixes).

The other website I use is extremely dangerous, but still works.

Follow instructions carefully unless you feel like reinstalling your entire system. Everything is dangerous.

https://deturl.com/

Paste Link.

Press download video
Choose 9xbuddy
Wait till screen loads
Check what you have – choose least dangerous and best fit Screen shot below.

View attachment 1452

You will get loads of pop ups and you only close them by clicking the X in the top right corner to close the window.

If you or anyone needs to ask any questions to use this website. Then do not use it, you really need to understand scam links, dangerous links and have a really good understand of all trips and pitfalls of using the web.

The only guaranteed way of downloading everything at present is OBS Studio. You basically record your entire screen. But you must set Video Encoder to software not your graphics card (Hardware). You can absolutely forget using it on XP. I have to use Dual CPU 40 Core Xeons and 128gb ram windows 10 on water-cooled system. You must also set your browser to software mode. This as most people will point out is just video editing – you need a very fast system.

Finally - just save the link ClippyBeer has provided and keep an eye out for them updating. If they can.
Thank you for the info ! It's weird to say this, but I'm glad it is happening to everyone else, too ! LOL I was worried it was just my program that crapped out. I'll just have to hope the program updates and fixes itself. I had 2 other programs, that I was using for a few years, without issues, and they both crapped out last month, just a few days from each other. That is why I originally posted this thread about downloaders. And now, the one that Clippy recommended has problems, as well, so I wonder if everything is connected somehow ? Another war against XP users ? Ones that use downloaders ? ;-)

The one I posted works. Although I always have Ublock on. I get no viruses or spyware from there.

It can download 1080p. Convert to mp3 etc.
Actually, I did try that one, and when it came time to convert everything, my anti-virus went on and blocked the pages from loading. So that ends that way for me.

The author updates fairly regularly so keep an eye on the site for a new version. In the meantime just use the link @tekkaman provided. Just be sure your ad blocker is active otherwise you will see all kinds of nonsense.

image.png
I did have my ad-blockers and anti-virus on, and the pages were shut down before even loading ! LOL

Thank you for the info ! It's weird to say this, but I'm glad it is happening to everyone else, too ! LOL I was worried it was just my program that crapped out. I'll just have to hope the program updates and fixes itself. I had 2 other programs, that I was using for a few years, without issues, and they both crapped out last month, just a few days from each other. That is why I originally posted this thread about downloaders. And now, the one that Clippy recommended has problems, as well, so I wonder if everything is connected somehow ? Another war against XP users ? Ones that use downloaders ? ;-)
Please read all my Posts/Responses and then your problem will be solved and you will understand what is happening and why.

It is not a specific XP problem. I have tried on both XP and Windows 10. It is a YouTube problem. You need to read carefully through my posts. I know they may seem long and boring, but there is a lot of relevant information there for a reason.

You will understand that YouTube have the ability to stop everyone downloading anything and may do at some time in the future. The reason that some sites still work to download some YouTube content I have explained in detail.

I have explained how people who want to download Premium movies from YouTube have to go about it. You will not be able to do it without a very powerful computer.

I hardly ever use my Windows XP machine anymore. I only used it yesterday specifically for you, to check the link I posted for you will work for you on your windows XP system.

The link I have given you will work for the moment as of 12 July 2024 on windows XP. It will work and you don’t need antivirus running or add blockers if you follow my instructions.

I do not use antivirus and haven’t since 2010, because Mr Siamese Cat spent an entire weekend with my husband and myself demonstrating that they were useless completely unnecessary and just detect and disable any cracked software. Because Adobe and Autodesk are staffed by the worst people imaginable. Many people like myself who have fully paid for licensed software replace it with cracked versions of the same software, so it is still useable.

Antivirus software is needed for secretaries, NHS admin staff, call centre operators and people that work in HR. If you have ever rang up a call centre and found the person on the end of the line to be hostile, passive aggressive, obstructive and condescending then you will understand what antivirus’s are for.

Ad-blockers are great for comfort. Imagine walking in the forest and it is filled with bears, leopards and vicious rabid squirrels, all ready to jump on you and eat you up. Also, evil slave hunters have laid traps on the ground so they can capture you and enslave you. You are very scared; you know you must make it home to your village. Luckily the Witch Doctor has given you powerful magic, in the form of earplugs and a blindfold. Now the danger has gone, because you cannot see or hear it.

I don’t use Ad-blockers either. I like to know what is going on. Plus, I use online banking, both NHS and Private Health Care and when I was still working I needed to log into work. Ad-blockers stopped me doing that. I prefer to close windows, use ctrl/Alt/delete while keeping an eye on firewall info.

Use the link I gave you. Follow the instructions carefully. It will work for you. On the machine you are using.

Finally, as I already told you; and ClippyBeer reiterated, keep an eye on the website for 3D YouTube downloader.

I have 3 computers. One that has XP and 7, one with Windows 11 and one with Linux. On all systems the site I posted works fine with all the videos I download. It's safe if you use ublock. You can turn off ublock on any specific site that gives you problems. I wouldn't browse the web without it. specially now that XP has very little alternative with antiviruses. I don't have an updated antivirus on XP. I'm using an old Eset 5 because the firewall is a little better than the one that XP has by default. I'm not scared of not using AV on XP. But blocking many stuff with ublock is safer than with nothing at all. Not only that but considering that most XP machines the users here have are very old it also makes the webpages load a lot faster. It also depends on your browsing habits as well. I get a lot of pirated content. Piracy websites are not safe. But become A LOT safer with ublock because most of the bad stuff just doesn't load. I don't have to see the pron ads everywhere either. Ublock has never given me any problems with the banking websites of my country either. So if it gives you problems just disable it for your bank.

Another alternative youtube downloader for XP users is Jdownloader. It does download spyware during install though so you need to have some antispyware ready to catch it during installation. After that it works fine. It requires java and ffdshow encoder though. It doesn't have to be a new java. One good thing about it is that it downloads full playlists.

Guys, I found a great new video and audio downloader for YT. It's called 'Easy You Tube Video Downloader', and you can find it on add-ons for mozilla (MyPal). Just wanted to pass this info on, as the other downloaders are still not working for me, and the support for them are not responding to any of my messages, so I had to keep looking for a new program. It's free, but it does give you an option to give a small donation for larger features.

Guys, I found a great new video and audio downloader for YT. It's called 'Easy You Tube Video Downloader', and you can find it on add-ons for mozilla (MyPal). Just wanted to pass this info on, as the other downloaders are still not working for me, and the support for them are not responding to any of my messages, so I had to keep looking for a new program. It's free, but it does give you an option to give a small donation for larger features.

I looked at it. I didn’t bother downloading or installing on my Firefox after reading the latest reviews. You have to pay to download, even then it doesn’t work very often apparently.

I have been using the one Madeleine provided, for years actually always works on Windows XP and is free. I think Madeleine thought it was good idea to provide a link to every single downloader available and the choose 9Xbuddy.

To avoid overcomplication and therefore brain overheat. I have put the direct link below.

https://9xbuddy.online/

I looked at it. I didn’t bother downloading or installing on my Firefox after reading the latest reviews. You have to pay to download, even then it doesn’t work very often apparently.

I have been using the one Madeleine provided, for years actually always works on Windows XP and is free. I think Madeleine thought it was good idea to provide a link to every single downloader available and the choose 9Xbuddy.

To avoid overcomplication and therefore brain overheat. I have put the direct link below.

No, you can use it for free, with limited download quality (no HD). If you give any size donation $5-up, you get a code that allows you to download in every available quality, both audio and video, HD and more. Since all the other downloaders are not working, I'm happy I found this one. :)

No, you can use it for free, with limited download quality (no HD). If you give any size donation $5-up, you get a code that allows you to download in every available quality, both audio and video, HD and more. Since all the other downloaders are not working, I'm happy I found this one. :)
The one I put the link for above you can download in 1080 IE HD for free along with any other format for free. It’s the one - Madeleine Takam recommended as well.

It was last updated on the 18th July 2024

Many downloaders are still working. But this one is so far is to my limited knowledge the simplest and best. It works always, it’s free.

The one you are trying to direct people to, hasn’t been updated since 29 April 2024. It only works on Firefox. That is when it actually does work. All the recent reviews are saying it doesn’t.

It has dreadful reviews; The only positive reviews are scam bot reviews.

I suggest people check the reviews before adding it to their Firefox. All the positive reviews are by bot farms and the developer trying to get people to pay for a mediocre video downloader that is hardly ever updated.

A lot more time is spent by the developer trying to sell his Firefox add on that he probably didn’t actually develop and uses another downloader.

Anyone that pays money for "Easy You Tube Video Downloader" after reading the reviews, is an idiot.

The one I put the link for above you can download in 1080 IE HD for free along with any other format for free. It’s the one - Madeleine Takam recommended as well.

Just looked at 9xbuddy again on your direct link. It has got much better. I shouldn’t have overcomplicated things and should have left a direct link myself. I will be using this from now on, unless 3D YouTube Downloader, that ClippyBeer recommended is ever updated.

Many downloaders are still working. But this one is so far is to my limited knowledge the simplest and best. It works always, it’s free.

The one you are trying to direct people to, hasn’t been updated since 29 April 2024. It only works on Firefox. That is when it actually does work. All the recent reviews are saying it doesn’t.

I suggest people check the reviews before adding it to their Firefox. All the positive reviews are by bot farms and the developer trying to get people to pay for a mediocre video downloader that is hardly ever updated.

A lot more time is spent by the developer trying to sell his Firefox add on that he probably didn’t actually develop and uses another downloader.

Anyone that pays money for "Easy You Tube Video Downloader" after reading the reviews, is an idiot.
Well, it's working fine for me! And that's a lot better than downloaders that don't work at all, or take forever to update.

I think you are spot on here; He isn’t even the developer. Reading the reviews for “Easy You Tube Video Downloader.” Is entertainment in itself. For instance, the One left by Alexngc at 7am GMT 21 July 2024. A very positive fake review, left by the “Developer” him/herself, but actually having no understanding of how adults with enhanced thinking skills work. This person Dishita didn’t actually develop “Easy You Tube Video Downloader.”. And actually, can’t code very well. So, he spends all his/her time writing fake reviews in the hope that the actual developer will at some stage update it.

Back