Forum facelift

In a few weeks, or months, you (all!) will forget most issues & will forget the "old" forum style, , ,
'Nuther thing, about the 'overlapping' text on buttons, I use ''Zoom Page WE'', & I increase mostly text sizes, especially on links I've never been before, & zooming to various sizes, diff rates for diff sites. {120% for here & 22px text size} [text resizing causes overlapping text, a minor issue as I dont have to squint & lean way forward to read]

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zoom-page-we/

Edit: What the hey,
00zoom.jpg

Last edited:
ClippyBeer, I am using mypal 29.3.0, I brought up the forum on 360 chrome and the icons are visible, so I will have to update the mypal browser, I have downloaded each updated mypal, have just been too lazy to install, :)

Nooooo!!!! Why, WHY? The old forums were great. Lightweight, good looking and working on my Win2003 machines. Now, its all worse. I hate upgrades, when they are useless. New forum doesnt
bring you anything to the table, it just changes UI and so need to change my habbits.
Im gone from here. Seriusly. If anyone wants to reach me, you can find me on IRC.
Good luck.

PS: I have to start up VM to write this message..

Sadly I feel the same. This unneeded change is indicative of poor administrative judgement,
I'm losing patience with immaturity.
Love you guys.:)

Soooooo many new members joining and making a post on the same two dates (and times):

Joined on June 12 2024 Joined at 1:07
floradelyon693c
i2l1iccxo
Pulspunktew
crazycupa79
Lugertrp
ymlidjl
unchiqe
pakkingski
tindas95

&

Joined on May 29 2024
maethyddjw
Typetoodemg
porsche97i
sagnaritama

fraudsters abound! :mad::mad::mad:

Sadly I feel the same. This unneeded change is indicative of everything wrong in the world today.
Fixed it for you. :D

As far as saving web pages, printing to pdf is the fastest and longest lasting way ime as the pdf standard hasn't changed too much to break the ability to read it later. This is why pen and paper is still the ultimate--no upgrade/downgrade needed to read or use them!!

Back