Good place to get a xp iso?

For XP it's harder than with newer systems because everything has to be exactly the same version of the product key. Like if you have a key for XP SP1 home version. It has to be exactly that. You can't use a SP3 disc for a SP1 key. Basically the discs are very tied to the key they came with.

XP Pro isos like that work very well and most of the time don't require activation. I don't know if the the OP would use it though. Depends on how he looks at piracy :p I personally don't care and would use it without remorse.

XP Pro isos like that work very well and most of the time don't require activation. I don't know if the the OP would use it though. Depends on how he looks at piracy :p I personally don't care and would use it without remorse.
Where did you hear that? I have two original Windows XP Pro CDs. When I installed them I had to activated them within 30 days. After that it wouldn't let you log in until I activated them.

I learned this the hard way one time and forgot to activate Windows XP within 30 days. I ended up having to reinstall it again. This time I was sure to activate it ASAP.

BTW, I reinstalled both of them last year. To activate them I had to call Microsoft Support.

Back