Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Windows XP Forums.

1. secpar posted a new thread.

Camera/Surveillance Systems

Any of the locals here have for themselves a camera system for home surveillance? I've got a Dahua camera system setup in my home with,...

Forum: Off-Topic Forum

May 20, 2024 at 1:00 PM
  2. secpar replied to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

Thanks. I'll give that a go.

May 20, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  3. Mr Siamese Cat replied to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

Sorry about that, I should have done more research before commenting. Version 52.9.1 only works in 32bit. That’s why it won’t work on...

May 20, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  4. secpar replied to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

I am using Thunderbird 31 right now. However, there are some times when emails don't read properly; or rather, cannot load images of...

May 20, 2024 at 12:45 AM
  5. ClippyBeer replied to the thread New Mypal 68 release.

MyPal 68 was updated recently. I downloaded and tested 68.14.0b on various video sites including Youtube, BBC, Bitchute, and CNN. All...

May 19, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  6. Mr Siamese Cat attached a file to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

I have covered this many times before. Thunderbird works fine on XP. I have over 20 gigabytes of emails that I can move between XP and...

1.jpg 2.jpg May 19, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  7. ClippyBeer replied to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

I haven't tried the password manager but I have been testing further with various video sites. Youtube, Bitchute, BBC, CNN all play...

May 19, 2024 at 7:00 PM
  8. secpar attached a file to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

I have not, though I will consider. Back to Thorium: I am discovering an issue. The password manager crashes the browser if you try...

thorium_password_manager1.png May 19, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  9. ClippyBeer replied to the thread Thorium Brower for XP (Chromium 122).

I haven't used an email client in decades preferring the web browser to access my email but have you checked Roytam's offerings,...

May 19, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  10. Elizabeth23 liked cornemuse's post in the thread Hmmm, , , , Off Topic, , , ,.

This is why we need moderators. Thank you CLIPPY!! [ATTACH]

clippy.jpg May 18, 2024 at 7:07 PM
  11. secpar replied to the thread How to fix a blue screen error caused by changing MB?.

Essentially you have done what is not meant to be done. You cannot take a HDD that has an operating system that was loaded and tailored...

May 18, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  12. boss1968 replied to the thread AUDIO stuttering and mouse glitch issue all of a sudden.

Guys, I had no idea anyone else had replied to my original post, so sorry for getting back to this so late ! I only just saw the...

May 18, 2024 at 3:49 AM
  13. boss1968 liked secpar's post in the thread AUDIO stuttering and mouse glitch issue all of a sudden.

I have experienced issues with CPU throttling and/or CPU energy reduction mechanisms, i.e. AMD Cool 'n' Quiet. I had, and do have...

May 18, 2024 at 3:42 AM
  14. boss1968 liked tekkaman's post in the thread AUDIO stuttering and mouse glitch issue all of a sudden.

Some other possible causes for stuttering: 1- I think that the audio stutter could happen as well if there is a process that is...

May 18, 2024 at 3:42 AM
  15. secpar replied to the thread AUDIO stuttering and mouse glitch issue all of a sudden.

I have experienced issues with CPU throttling and/or CPU energy reduction mechanisms, i.e. AMD Cool 'n' Quiet. I had, and do have...

May 18, 2024 at 2:26 AM